Ringette Ontario wants you to try our game!
Come Try Ringette is a tested and proven player recruitment system that combines many different elements, carefully selected to work together, to create a complete, effective recruitment tool. Properly implemented, Come Try Ringette helps local associations maximize the volunteer time and resources that go into attracting new participants to the game.
The Come Try Ringette system training and resources are free for local associations.
HOSTING AN EVENT
Ringette Ontario requires Clubs to complete the CTR Training to register CTR events.
To properly promote and plan your event, we do ask that you register your event with Ringette Ontario at least 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Instructions to Access Course
- CTR Training Course
- The English coupon code is 7115A3
- The French coupon code is 1FCED5
Ringette Ontario offers a wealth of resources to member associations to help with running Come Try Ringette events:
- Come Try Ringette Information Page
- Event Checklist
- â€˜How To Promote Your Eventâ€™
- On-Ice Program (Schedule)
- Booth Set Up
- Ringette Skills (Instructions)
Event Material Resources:
*All items are subject to availability*
- Customized Brochures
- Business Cards
- Large Posters (available in .pdf form)
- Small Posters (8.5? x 11?)
- Kids Activity Books
- Printable Poster
Event Items (available for events by booking):
- Professional display unit
- Branded tablecloths
- Giveaway Items for Participants
Come Try Ringette Website (Visit the site):
- Provides a centralized location where all events in Ontario are be listed
- Allows participants to pre-register
- Allows host associations to have an idea of the # of participants attending their event
- Provides basic information on the game of Ringette as well as testimonials from participants and parents alike
Completed a Come Try Ringette Event?
Ensure you complete the CTR Feedback Form!