2022-2023 Registration Options
- Register/align your team with a Minor Club (i.e. Kitchener Ringette Association). This is a great option to allow players moving out of U19 a chance to continue to play for the same club in 18+ and volunteer with the minor club.
- Register as an Affiliate Club – complete the Membership Form to be an Adult Affiliate Team with Ringette Ontario.
- Register directly through the RO portal and submit your team’s roster via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. RO will create your TRF and provide you with a copy to submit to Sanctioned Events for registration purposes.
- Interested in being a super-sub or do not have time to commit full time to a team? Register as an Independent Player using this link: http://ringette-ontario.rampregistrations.com
Adult Development Resources
- Adult Development – Administrative Rules
- Adult Development – Bench Staff
- Adult Development – Playing Rules
- Adult Development – Programming
- ADP-F-01 18+/35+ Transfer Application Form
- ADP-F-02 18+/35+ Two Team Player Agreement
- ADP-F-04 Composite Team Information Form
- Independent Player Registration Link